A few tips to help you when you visit ConnectPoint:
Come dressed like you
- Feel free to come dressed however you wish. Some people will be dressed up, others casually, whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Come about 15 minutes early, so you can check your children in, find a seat, and fill out your connection card.
We'd like to get to know you
- You will get your connection card when you stop by the Welcome Center on your way into the sanctuary. This table is staffed by people ready to answer any questions you might have.
- Check your children in at the Point Kids check-in.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people - someone WILL speak to you.
- Your kids are safe and they'll have fun. Point Kids exists to create fun environments and experiences through which children come to know God, love God, and live like He says. Our Point Kids ministry teams are well trained to provide the best possible care for your kids.
What about the service?
- Service will begin, flow, and end with expressive worship and preaching.
- We are not after your money! Guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with no obligation to give.
- Please relax, nobody will embarrass you in any way.
- After service, stay awhile and make some new friends, and please stop by the Welcome Center as you exit and pick up your gift.
- ConnectPoint is not a perfect church, but we strive to make ConnectPoint a "perfect church for imperfect people."