ConnectPoint is driven by God, but we're fueled by volunteers. Every weekend, awesome people come together to use their gifts and talents to make Jesus famous.
By volunteering, you'll meet others who want to make a difference in their community. We've broken it down to five groups with different areas to serve in each group.
The following is a list of volunteer opportunities at ConnectPoint.
- Greeter Team Be a friendly face at key places around the campus and answer questions as needed.
- Usher Team Responsible for greeting guests, assist with seating, and help families navigate the building.
- Campus Security Team Help create a safe environment during the services.
- Welcome Center Assist with Kids check-in, and provide information as needed for guests and regular attenders.
- Audio Team This team is in charge of operating sound equipment during services.This team consists of audio technicians, monitor mixer, and audio assistants. Experience is ideal; training provided.
- Lighting Team This team handles the operation of all our lighting equipment. This team consists of lighting director and lighting assistants.
- Creative Worship Team This team consists of musicians, vocalists, actors and specialty artists.
- Point Kids Volunteer Team Tons of silly fun! You never know what to expect when walking in to our kids environment each Sunday. Our kids service includes worship time, game time, and some random stuff to keep the kids on the edge of their seats. Come help us make a difference in the life of a kid as we share Christ in a real and tangible way.
- Security measures All teachers and volunteers must be members of ConnectPoint and submit to a background check, if working with Children.